International FREE SHIPPING over 100€
Follow some care tips to keep your jewelry in good condition and avoid damaging it:
- Do not wear your jewel while doing sport, housework, in the shower or bathing in saltwater or with chlorine.
- The application of perfumes, lacquers or creams on the jewelry can remove the sheen or change the color of the jewels.
- Always store your jewelry in a dry place on a pouch or box, and not leaving it on light and air for long periods as it will oxidize them by changing their color.
- Clean your jewels regularly with a soft dry cloth.
- Whenever you need to polish or clean your jewel, contact our Customer Service: email@example.com